Cor-A-Vent SB-48 Sturdi-Batten 7/16"x1-1/2"x4' Coravent 1pc
Only 1042 left
Cor-A-Vent SB-48 Sturdi-Batten 7/16"x1-1/2"x4' 1pc Coravent
For use behind vertical, panel, and shake siding. The Sturdi-Batten advantages are:
- DURABLE: Three-ply heat-resistant PP plastic creates a thick batten strip that won't crack or compress like "drainage mat" style products when power-nailed, screwed, or stapled in place.
- VERSATILE: Use with a number of applications, including vertical siding, panel siding, and cedar shakes.
- RELIABLE: Vertically-oriented airways allow both moisture drainage and drying airflow between your siding and housewrap, adding life to your home's exterior.
- ECONOMICAL: Save money using Sturdi-Battens instead of drainage mats, which must be applied to the entire wall.
See "Related Products" below for more options.
Cor-A-Vent SB-48 Sturdi-Batten 7/16"x1-1/2"x4' Coravent
For use behind vertical, panel, and shake siding. Partners with Cor-A-Vent's Rainscreen siding vent system.
- 7/16” thick by 1½” wide
- Easy-to-handle 4-foot long sections
- Pairs perfectly with the SV-3 Siding Vent (not included)
- 48 pieces per carton (192 lineal feet)
- Color: Black
- Heat-resistant: made from profile extruded polypropylene plastic
- Impact-resistant: screw, staple or power-nail in place
- Crush-resistant: Will not compress like "drainage mat" products
Write Your Own Review