Benjamin Obdyke Slicker MAX 2SQ
Slicker® MAX is a vertically channeled rainscreen that includes a filter fabric, providing enhanced UV and compression resistance. Slicker MAX is ideal for providing drainage and ventilation behind fiber cement, stone veneer and stucco applications
Slicker MAX rainscreen (formerly Home Slicker Stone & Stucco) includes a filter fabric, providing enhanced UV and compression resistance. The fabric serves as the “sacrificial layer” in stone or stucco applications, preventing mortar from infiltrating the Slicker matrix and blocking drainage and drying capacity. With increased compression resistance, Slicker MAX isn’t just for stone and stucco. Slicker MAX is ideal for providing drainage and ventilation behind fiber cement, wood, stone veneer and stucco applications. Plus, it has the longest UV exposure (90 days) out of all our rainscreen options.
A 25 year system warranty can be achieved when installed with Benjamin Obdyke’s HydroFlash. Combine HydroFlash with our other accessories, HydroCorner and Slicker Screen for fast installation and superior infiltration protection.
Since we now organize our wall system offerings by “levels of protection”, Slicker MAX falls under Maximum Protection. Providing the highest level of moisture management and peace-of-mind, Slicker MAX has a “big gap” for superior drainage and drying performance, eliminating potential for mold and rot in the exterior wall.
- Patented vertical channels direct bulk water out of the wall assembly
- Unique three-dimensional matrix provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break, and pressure equalization
- Fabric blocks mortar droppings from seeping into this newly formed cavity
- Combination of drainage and ventilation allows interior walls to remain dry
- Allows moisture to escape quickly before it damages the sidewall materials
- Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot
- Reduces the chances of premature cracking and deterioration of finishes
- Prevents damage from surfactants by separating the cladding from the water resistive barrier
- Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need for furring strips
No Install instructions found.
- Width: 39.37 in (1 m)
- Length: 61.5 ft (18.75 m)
- Coverage: 200 sq ft (18.58 sq m)
- Thickness: .25 in (6 mm)
- Weight: 15 lbs per roll
- UV Exposure: 90 days (max)
- Warranty: 20 (product) or 25 (syste